Below is a list of documentation you should be gathering. Please get it to me as soon as possible, some of it may not be relevant to you, please call with any questions.
Necessary documentation for all borrowers on the loan:
- 2017 and 2018 federal tax returns. (we do not need state) if you want to email the entire package I can sort through.
- 2017 and 2018 W2’s for all jobs worked. Even if you worked a job for 1 day, we will need that W2 .
- Most recent three pay stubs.
- Driver’s license
- Two months full bank statements. Please provide the actual statements with the bank logo, your name and address on them.
- Most recent quarterly 401(k) or IRA statement
Other documentation (all this may not apply to you)
- Finalized marital settlement agreement (if divorced)
- Most recent child support order showing child support payments (if applicable)
- Most recent mortgage statement (if you are buying an investment ,second home or keeping your primary home)
- Tax bill for your primary residence (if you are buying an investment ,second home or keeping your primary home)
- Homeowners Insurance information (if you are buying an investment ,second home or keeping your primary home)
- Resident ID card (If applicable)
- Letter of explanation (3-5 sentences) explaining any job gaps over two months in the last two years
This should be sufficient to get you started, remember it won’t all apply to you so please scroll through and see what you need. You can always email the information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 920-490-8967
What Can I Do Now?
You can Sign up for mortgage rates here
Read the About me section and learn more about how I conduct business
reviews are a great way to see who you are dealing with
if all that checks out you can apply here
- C) 920-530-4484